CDBG Fundamentals Online is a four-week online version of our popular classroom-based workshop. It provides an overview of the Community Development Block Grant Program, including key requirements for each eligible activity type. To help participants make sense of it all, the course provides a framework for rules on National Objective basis and ensures that they understand the roles and responsibilities applicable to the CDBG entitlement grantee, its subrecipients, partners, and low-income beneficiaries.
This course is offered online with eight lessions delivered over a five-week period (see logistics for the schedule). Participants should plan to participate in all lessons since the content of the modules build on one another.
- Lesson One – Introduction | CDBG Primer
- Lesson Two - The National Objectives Framework
- Lesson Three - CDBG-CV Considerations | Public Services | Public Facilities
- Lesson Four - Housing and Other Real Property Activities
- Lesson Five - Job Creation and Economic Development
- Lesson Six - Cross Cutting Requirements
- Lesson Seven - Procurement & Financial Management
- Lesson Eight - NRSAs & Revitalization Strategies / Implementation Considerations
CDBG Fundamentals Online: Apr-May 2021
At checkout you must agree to our Terms & Conditions. Please read these carefully for important information about this training, including our cancellation policies.